What a sweet beginning! This morning we held our first discipleship training class. The subject was "Knowing God's Word". There were 2o brothers in attendance and the fellowship was encouraging indeed. The brothers seemed eager to learn and were very teachable. There is an excitement for this class and I am confident that others will be invited and added to the group in coming weeks. The challenge to each brother that is already older in Christ is to begin a home study in their neighborhood. That's the homework! Our thanks to all of you who have prayed for the genesis of this school.
Looking forward to having some of you visit us in the future. Tomorrow morning we are in Antipolo to share with a fledgling but growing church. Grace and Peace to all of you in Jesus' Name.
Roger and Janet
Looking forward to having some of you visit us in the future. Tomorrow morning we are in Antipolo to share with a fledgling but growing church. Grace and Peace to all of you in Jesus' Name.
Roger and Janet
3 comments:
Praise the Lord. How exciting to see the circle of men. We even recognized some of them. It will be great to hear of how they do with their first assignment. May God give great strength of His Spirit in the days ahead!
Dennis & Kathie
Hello Kuya Roger and Ate Jan,
This is the guy formerly known as Bobboy :).... adopted name ko is Yusuf (Arabic for Joseph) since I converted, I think you've heard of that.
I am just glad to hear about you being in the Philippines again.
I am still here in Saudi Arabia.
Take care and God bless.......
Salam
WAY TO GO! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment